Coastal Scene 1-11
* Brunswick-Glynn County Library, 208 Gloucester St., Brunswick: Terry Craig's "Coastal Landmarks and Scenes" on display in the lobby from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and from 9:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursday.
* Brunswick-Glynn County Library, 208 Gloucester St., Brunswick: Joy Hughes' sculptures on display from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and from 9:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays.
* Glynn Art Association, 529 Beachview Drive, St. Simons Island: 4Brushes exhibit in gallery from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays through Feb. 2 includes works of Ken Wallin, Peggy Everett, Janet Powers and Mary O. Smith.
SBlt Glynn Art Association, 529 Beachview Drive, St. Simons Island: Waterworks exhibit from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays through Feb. 2 includes works of Karen Keene, Jerry Mooney, Bonnie Rabert and Linda Wunder.
* Golden Isles Arts and Humanities: Georgia Artists with Disabilities' annual touring exhibit at Ritz Theatre, 1530 Newcastle St., Brunswick, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesdays through Fridays and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays.
* Goodyear Cottage, 321 N. Riverview Drive, Jekyll Island: Photography of Kate Kirby and Nancy Lyle and pottery of Lucy Clark on exhibit from noon to 4 p.m. Mondays through Fridays, and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays.
* Left Bank Art Gallery, 1819 Frederica Road, St. Simons Island: The exhibit "Whimsical Creations: Mildred Huie's "Family Critter" includes drawings and paintings of species of the Southeast from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesdays through Saturdays.
* Arthur J. Moore Methodist Museum, Library and Archives, 100 Arthur J. Moore Drive, St. Simons Island: June Brown Nativity Exhibit through the month of January from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesdays through Saturdays.
* College Place United Methodist Church, 3890 Altama Ave., Brunswick: Six-weeks of line dancing classes, starting Jan. 20, from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. for beginners and 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. for intermediate at the church's Christian Life Center.
* The Golden Isles Ballroom Dancers: Beginners lessons at St. Simons Island Health and Fitness Club on Demere Road Tuesday evenings from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Cost: $25 for all five weeks of lessons for gym members and $35 for nonmembers. Details: 912-634 8219.
* Golden Isles Shag Club: Free lessons at 7 p.m. Thursdays at Ziggy Mahoney's, in Retreat Plaza, St. Simons Island. Shag dancing with DJ Wayne Bennett follows lessons.
* Shoreline Dance Club: Beginner ballroom and Latin dance classes from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. Thursdays at First United Methodist Church, 624 Ocean Blvd, St. Simons Island; intermediate ballroom and Latin dance lessons from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Thursdays at the church.
* The Literary Guild of St. Simons Island: Showing of "The Attack" at 7 p.m. at Casino Theater, 530 Beachview Drive, St. Simons Island. $3 donation requested.
* American Cancer Society Relay For Life Glynn County: Kick-off rally at 5:30 p.m. at Ziggy Mahoney's, 206 Retreat Village, St. Simons Island. Reservations required at 265-0613.
* Fifth Annual "Pull For a Kid" tug o' war: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Howard Coffin Park, 1410 Lanier Blvd., Brunswick. Entry fee: $100 per team and must be five members. Entry deadline is Jan. 11. Fundraiser is to send children in need to summer day camp. Details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Jericho7 Arnaud Projects Inc. (JAPI), 118 Wentle Cir., Glynn County: Estate, garage and food sale to be held from 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Cost: $7 and benefits JAPI Mission House. Reservations required at 770-504-5108 by noon Jan. 15.
* Left Bank Art Gallery, 1819 Frederica Road, St. Simons Island: "Whimsical Creations: Mildred Huie's 'Family' Drawings" 2 to 5 p.m. Drawings and paintings that depict species of Southeast on display. $5 donation requested. Details: 638-3057.
* Literary Guild of St. Simons Island: Showing of "Vanity Fair" at 7 p.m. at the Casino Theater, 530 Beachview Drive, St. Simons Island. $3 donation is requested.
* Golden Isles Arts and Humanities: Performance of "Dar He: The Story of Emmett Till" at 7:30 p.m. at Ritz Theatre, 1530 Newcastle St., Brunswick. The play chronicles murder, trial and confession of the men accused of Till's lynching. Tickets: Adults are between $10 and $20, and increase by $5 the day of the show. Tickets for students are $5. Details: 262-6934.
Jan. 17 to 19
* Island Players: Performance of "Whose Wives Are They Anyway?" at 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 3 p.m. Sunday at St. Simons Casino Theatre, 550 Beachview Drive, St. Simons Island. Tickets: Adults are $20, college students and active military personnel are $10, and students under 18 are $5. Details: theislandplayers.com.